How ‘Forest Regeneration’ works?
- Studying distribution of native trees, measuring soil data to understand changes with our enrichment (including soil carbon content)
- Thinning exotic species in the forest tactically
- Inoculating native mychorrhizal fungi
- Planting a diverse list of native trees and shrubs
- Monitoring the growth of trees and tree caring every year
- Organizing a volunteer team ‘Forest Learner’ from training to practises, we hope to sustain the native forest preservation work with local community support