Join us for a better environment!
The Mushroom Initiative Limited is an environmental NGO in Hong Kong. We focus on climate change mitigation and soil regeneration. We believe that as part of nature, we should respect nature and act to protect our environment. We are looking for a full-time research assistant with the courage, initiative, and commitment to join our team.
We are looking for you if you:
- share our belief and commitment in environment protection and mitigation,
- possess a Bachelor degree preferably in Chemistry, Biology or related disciplines,
- possess strong analytical laboratory skills,
- need to work both outdoor and in a laboratory setting,
- are persistent, meticulous, willing to take challenges, open-minded and passionate in learning new things,
- have good command of Chinese and English.
Priority will be given to those with experience in mobile Apps/cloud database development or electronic device interfacing.
You will be working with a team for:
- fruit and vegetable sample handling in laboratory,
- fieldwork for plant and soil assessment,
- conducting experiments involving wet chemical and spectral analysis techniques,
- establishment of a cloud database on plant nutrient content, and
- management and administration related to the project.
Work Location: A farm in Tai Po Lam Tsuen and occasionally in HKBU
If you would love to join us, please send your CV* , an essay of 500 words and expected salaries to email@example.com until the position is filled.
You are welcome to visit our website: https://www.ecomushrooms.org for more details on our organization. For enquiry, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 31420102.
* Please note that all personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purpose.